“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.
– Albert Einstein
A dimension of Critical Thinking for Problem Solving program will be to help participants to learn and practice the basic problem-solving approach which are essential for day-to-day work.
This program is designed to deliver practical knowledge starting from understanding of how we think, what influences our thinking process, how brain reads, analyses and evaluates the information. The program provides a step by step in a structured manner to learn and get expertise on data analysis to deliver effective business decision. Effective business decisions are best defined as ones that supported by data and graphs which are easily understandable by all stakeholders
At the end of this two-days session, the participants will
Professionals at all Level
The Program is designed for 2 days of class-room / online class room session.
‣ Introduction Thinking Process
‣ Burst the Myth: Critical, Lateral and Design Thinking
‣ Learn About Behavioural Science and
‣ How Brain Works
‣ Introduction to Problem Solving Approach
‣ 10 Steps from Identify to Solve Business Problems
‣ 3 Innovation Techniques to Find the Best Solution
‣ Improve Critical Thinking with Better Questions
‣ The Impact of Poor Questions
‣ 5 Lenses to Reframe Problems
‣ A Real Business Case with Supported Data
‣ Define, Analyse, and Resolve problem using Problem Solving Approach
‣ Evaluate Learning: Before and After
Amit Chauhan is a principal consultant at Q3edge consulting with more than 24 years of experience of BPM education and consulting. He has trained as
well as provided consultancy to the global leadingcompanies like STC in Saudi, Cayman Healthcare in Cayman Island, Schlumberger-UK; Asian Paints, HDFCLife, MaxLife in India and more. He is certified Master Black Belt in LEAN Six Sigma, Lead Assessor for EFQM, Malcom Baldrige, Certified Assessment
Team Member, CMMI, and Lead Auditor for ISO 9001, ISO 27001.
He has been the speaker at many globally recognized platforms like ANQ(Asian Network for Quality), BBC – USA, Australian Indo Chambers etc.
Feel Free To Contact Us for Further Information