Now more than ever, companies want to deliver the products and services better, faster and cheaper. LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt certification is a widespread yet unique group of methodologies used by organizations and individuals to increase their efficiency and output. Whether it’s an organization or a professional the application of the principles of Six Sigma can help strengthen their guard against the ever increasing competitive forces.
Black Belt certification is a Twelve day program targeted at senior level professionals with the aim of building in depth understanding of the wide recognized Lean Six Sigma methodology.
Participants attending this course will gain comprehensive understanding of disciplined, data-driven approach and continues process improvement techniques that eliminates the defects in any process from manufacturing to transnational and from product to service.
On completion of this workshop the participants will be ready to lead Six Sigma cross functional complex projects and provide tangible benefits within 4 to 6 months.
Research shows that nearly 80% of all businesses employ some form of six sigma methodology. Many of the leading organizations prefer six sigma competencies and hence gives higher opportunity, during final placement, to GB certified professionals.
Six Sigma black belt certification program provides an insight information and practical approach about the Six Sigma techniques, it’s metrics and process improvement methodology. Participants will learn how to integrate Six Sigma methodology for the improvement of production & transactional systems to ensure that customer expectations are met and bottom line objectives of the organization are achieved. Six Sigma green belt certification program enables the professionals to serve as specially trained team members for their functions specific improvement opportunities.
with our expert BPM consulting.
Department Managers, Project Managers, Function Managers, Team Leaders and anyone who desires an understanding of Lean Six Sigma Principles and Skills
• Lead organization function team for improvement initiative
• Increase bottom line benefit for the organization
• Identify and deploy innovation in organization
• Professional and personal advancement for problem solving approach Why Q3edge
• Q3edge designed LEAN Six Sigma Black belt Program does not focus around “statistics”. Our program ensures that every participant becomes a business analyst to identify, evaluate and optimize business problems.
• Our LEAN Six Sigma black belt program includes technical plus soft behavioral aspects too. We believe a right technical solution holds no good unless right mindset is available too.
Hence, our program includes Critical Thinking and Process Innovation tools as part of LEAN Six Sigma. This makes us completely different and unique from the industry
• It is not just a class room session with concept learning, each participant gets a real business problem with relevant data. At the end of the session, every participant walks
out with the implementation of end to end business problem with hands-on on experience of Lean Six Sigma methodology
Learn about the basics of Six Sigma, it’s evaluation, industry need. This is a foundation session that explains the
purpose of this skill, why this skill identified as an essential “need “ for the industry, how did organization get benefited with the right use of this skill, list of challenges and best practices adopted by the organizations.
1. Team Welcome, Introduction and Expectation Setting
2. An Introduction to Six Sigma, history and best practices
3. An understanding of Six Sigma Methodology: Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control
“How big is the problem” is the question which is evaluated using this tools, techniques of this phase. In Measure
phase, we learn about how to measure the capability of a process. In addition, before measuring the capability of
any process, measure the quality of the measurement system. At the end of this session, you will be able to learn
two capabilities : Measure the Capability of the Measurement System, Measure the Process Capability
1. Data Collection : Sample and Population
2. Statistics Based on Data “Type”
3. Measurement System Analysis
4. Process Capability and Defect Per Million Opportunity (DPMO)
In this phase, we learn about Innovating Techniques to identify the potential best solutions. Also, we learn about
how a solution should be planned to execute and validate using the Pilot Phase.
1. Process Innovation for Best Solution Identification and Selection
2. Pilot Project Approach
3. Pilot Solution Validation
4. Control Chart Monitoring and Analysis
Define is the first phase of Six Sigma. Not every problem holds the same value and priority for resolution. Define
phase helps to identify, select and prioritize the business problem. It helps to break down the big problem into
small resolvable problems. At the end of this session, you will learn which problem should be addressed, with
whom and how. Sometimes, an effective execution of define phase provides the sustainable solution to the
problem before getting into more detail.
1. Problem Selection, Evaluation using Project Tree and Critical to Quality
2. Set Scope, Team and Targets using Business Charter
3. Explore Business Process Maps to Find Quick Wins
Problems are the symptoms which are visible and experienced by the business users. In this phase, we learn to
find the potential root causes and validate potential root causes using Hypothesis Testing methods to confirm the
“real” root cause.
1. Learn about Hypothesis Tests
2. 7QC Basic Statistics Tools
Change Management is the essential part of the right solution implementation. Even the best solutions fail in the
real world if the change is not managed effectively. In this phase, we will learn about the change management
approach with the right communication method to ensure that solution is accepted, implemented and sustained
in the real world.
1. Change Management Approach and Best Practices
2. Sustain through Control Charts, SOP and Poka Yoka
Time: 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
End of Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program
Each certification candidate is required to pass an examination that consists of multiple choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive IASSC Black Belt Certification issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification™, a true independent third-party Certification Association within the Lean Six Sigma Industry.
The Six Sigma Black Belt certification generally takes between 1 to 3 months to study for and complete, depending on the organization you get your certification through. The average completion time for the Six Sigma Black Belt through the Management and Strategy Institute is 30 days.
Becoming a certified Six Sigma Black Belt is definitely not for everyone; it requires a high degree of interest and commitment. But for those of us who enjoy the challenge of improving processes and improving results, the benefits are well worth the time and effort.
Learning Six Sigma methodologies for your work life can help impact your career future. The ability to add Six Sigma Certification to your resume proves your commitment to improving your business acumen and analytical skills, as well as improving the business where you work
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt™ is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads complex improvement projects, typically in a full-time capacity.
Feel Free To Contact Us for Further Information